Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Look

Today I met Blogger's "new look." This is disconcerting for a creature of timid technological habits. I have my tiny little comfort zone. Ask me to move beyond it and I flail about like a new swimmer in the deep end.

Still, I recognize that we either move ahead or fall behind. Treading water only works for a while.

So I plunge in, click on the tutorial and somehow, in the course of figuring out how to write this morning's post, turn on my iTunes account and a song called "To the Morning" by Dan Fogelberg.  I don't know how I did this. It reveals my technological ignorance in all its glory. But it was a strangely satisfying choice.

"There's really no way to say no to the morning," is the song's key lyric.

There's no way to say no to the future, either.

Labels: ,

blogger counters