Monday, January 31, 2022

Georgetown Gazetteer

Tomorrow, my humanities class moves from online to in-person, so I'll drive to Georgetown again, as I was doing last fall.  I'm looking forward to meeting classmates in person, though of course there will be the nervousness of any new venture. 

I took a trial run of sorts on Friday when I visited campus for a required Covid test. That was accomplished in minutes, which left plenty of time for a stroll around campus and through the neighborhood.

Flurries were flying as I walked the brick sidewalks and dreamed myself into the Federal townhouses. There was the buff pink with dark green shutters, a stately corner manse, a teal-shuttered beauty with the view of Georgetown Visitation. 

It's a tough choice ... but I'll take one of those mansions on Prospect, one with a river view, please. 


Labels: , ,

blogger counters