Monday, June 15, 2020

Left with a Melody

Like so much else these days, deciding whether to go to church is fraught with questions. Since last week, we have been allowed to attend in person, but seating is limited and the experience is so different that I think I would miss Mass more sitting there than I would watching it on my laptop.

Which is why I keep tuning in ... as evidenced by yesterday's post.  It's imperfect, but the experience still leaves me with something to think about, and, maybe just as important, something to listen to.

Yesterday, it was "Let All Who Are Thirsty Come," a haunting melody that stayed with me as I swept the deck and mowed the yard and walked through the June afternoon.

Left with a melody ... there is a power and a purpose in that.

Labels: ,

blogger counters