Sunday, December 20, 2020

Writing Cards: 2020

It's been a busy weekend so far, full of baking, shopping, wrapping ... and writing cards. I started penning these on Friday night, which spilled over to yesterday and today, too. The reason: I'm writing more on each card. 

I was pondering this yesterday, as I scribbled messages on the back of each photo greeting (which is a vertical card this year), telling myself that if I kept up this pace I would never finish. 

But it makes sense: It's been a long hard year, a year of isolation from friends and family. So of course, writing notes to friends and family should take precedence over any notion of timeliness! 

Luckily, this philosophy suits the general pace of mail delivery, which is just north of glacial. And who cares about that, either? 

The cards will all arrive, eventually. The last-minute packages will, too. 

Labels: ,

blogger counters